Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, bloggers get a topic which entails giving a list of ten things based on the topic.
Today’s instructions were as follows: FREEBIE WEEK – topic of your choice or go back and do one you missed! So I decided to do a post about some of my favorite books that I loved but read before starting book blogging so I never reviewed them. This is a topic that was tackled on TTT a few months back.
Top Ten Books that I loved but Never Wrote a Review for
- Gone Girl by Gillian Fynn
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozie
- And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
- The Firm by John Grisham
- A Time to Kill by John Grisham
- My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- She’s Come Undone by Wally Lamb
- A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
- A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah
Those are my top ten books that I loved but never reviewed. What are yours? Did you participate in today’s Top Ten Tuesday? What did you opt to talk about? Share the links to your TTT posts.