I can’t believe that July is already over. I turned a year older during the month and in terms of reading, it was fairly okay. I read 11 books and reviewed 10 of them.
Here are the books that I read during the month:
The Chosen Child by Linda Huber-4.5 stars
Click on the titles to read my reviews of the next ten books.
- After Anna by Alex Lake-5 stars
- The Girl from the Sea by Shalini Boland-5 stars
- A Sharia London by Vinay Kolhaktar-4.5 stars
- Anything for Her by Jack Jordan-4 stars
- My Girl by Jack Jordan-3 stars
- The Beauty of the End by Debbie Howells-5 stars
- Twisted by Hannah Jayne-3 stars
- The Step Mother by Claire Seeber-3 stars
- The Sister by Louise Jensen-5 stars
- Dear Amy by Hellen Callaghan-3.5 stars
Blogging update: I posted 19 posts this month which included 10 book reviews, a monthly wrap-up post and weekly features (Top Ten Tuesday, WWW Wednesday and Friday Finds). Unfortunately, my stats are lower than they have been in a while so I am not sure what’s up with that.
August TBR plus personal update
August is likely to be a very busy month for me. I have a number of meetings at work starting this week. I am in charge of planning for these meetings and so they tend to be very engaging for me. At school, my semester ends this month with a number of term papers, assignments and exams. This means that I may not be in a position to read and blog as much as I usually do. However, if I get the chance then I do hope to read the following books in August:
- Someone must Die by Sharon Potts
- Missing Presumed by Susie Steiner
- Play Dead by Angela Marsons
- The Boston Strangler by Gerold Frank
- 2nd Sight: Capturing Insight by Ben Sharpton
I hope that you had a wonderful July. Have a superb new month.