Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, bloggers get a topic which entails giving a list of ten things based on the topic.
Today’s instructions were as follows: August 16: Top Ten Books With X Setting (top ten books set near the beach, top ten book set in boarding school, top ten books set in England, etc)
I decided to do a post on books that have beach settings. I loves beaches and can spend hours just looking at the ocean. I have always found this kind scenery to be quite relaxing. This is why I like books that have beach settings. Reading them, I can picture the wonderful scenery and the untold secrets held by the waters.
So here are some of my favorite books with beach settings.
- After She Fell by Mary Jane Riley
- The Girl from the Sea by Shalini Boland
- Chosen Child by Linda Huber
- The Fire Child by Tremayne S.K
- Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
- That Summer by Sarah Desen
Books that I would like to read
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
- Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks
Have you read any interesting books set in beach towns? which ones would you recommend? Feel free to link me to your TTT posts in the comment section. Happy Tuesday.