Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, bloggers get a topic which entails giving a list of ten things based on the topic.
Today’s instructions were as follows: Ten Books That Have Been On Your Shelf (Or TBR) From Before You Started Blogging That You STILL Haven’t Read Yet (this is going to be sad considering how many of those I have unread six years later…)
I did an almost similar post on the books that I was eager to buy but still haven’t read. Those books have been on my bookshelf for months. However, this list has books that have been on my TBR for longer than just months. I have been intending to read them but let’s just say that it has taken me quite long to actually get to them.
- The Diary of a Young Girl: Anne Frank
- Hellen Keller:The Story of my Life
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- The Time Travelers’ Wife bu Audrey Niffenegger
- Love in the time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- My Life with a Taliban by Abdul Salam Zaeef
- Yacoubian Building by Alla Al Aswany
I have heard great things about these books so I hope to read them soon. Hopefully, I can read at least 5 of them before the year ends. Luckily, my book club has selected Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez so now I will read it.
Have you read any of these books? Which books have been on your TBR for long? Let me know. Happy Tuesday!